Even though this song came out over a year ago, I just learned about recently and I want to know how I missed it! It is a song about how false eyelashes can make you see the world differently, which must certainly be true. Things to know about this video:
- Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is the based goddess of false eyelashes.
- Those lions know how to vogue! And then they become man-lion-kittens who wear pink one-shoulder tube tops.
- This song contains the line (translated) “It’s a woman’s magic in a type of eyelash.”
- Her giant bow would make Tavi circa 201o real jealous.
- A line of fake eyelashes was promoted with this song, making it a song-commercial or a commercial-song and/or a jingle.
- Last, but not least, check out this baby’s sculpted manicure!