Fun with Fashion
- Setareh Mohtarez’s collection Brightness Dawn is breathtakingly gorgeous and inspiring. We’re in love!
- Why should girls have all the fun in dresses and heels? We <3 this story about men rocking some serious stilettos!
- An easy DIY candy corn manicure. What if we accidentally munch our fingers! (via The Beauty Department).
- We seriously cannot wait for this! The Fashionista gives us a preview of the complete Versace for H&M collection.
- Uniqlo’s new NYC flagship has 89,000 sq ft of retail space! That is A LOT of cashmere, friends.
Fun at OWS
- The NewYorker gives us the 10 most unlikely supporters of Occupy Wall Street (p.s. we <3 Alec Baldwin’s hair in the pic in the link!)
- Thanks, New York Times, for that *crack* reporting on the “Hipster Cop” of OWS. Maybe next time leave this to @Gawker. Geeesh!
- Cute little article from DailyIntel about how OWS occupiers stay warm, fed, and cheery.
- Pop quiz! Can you spot which protesters are OWS and which are Tea Party?
Fun with Celebs
- Did you know about AK48, the intense J-Pop super group and their world-broadcasted Rock-Paper-Scissors contest? what!
- How tall is Jake Gyllenhaal? Read the DEFINITIVE essay on this subject by the brilliant David Rees.
- Check this amazing/weird pic of Chloe Moretz reenacting a classic scene from Taxi Driver with Keanu Reeves (note that she’s not allowed to see the movie!).
- We’d love to see the return of Trouty Mouth! Glee’s Chord Overstreet in Talks to Return.
For more fabulous links and tons ‘o’ fun, you are invited to follow us on Twitter!