- Love this modernist home by Janna Levenstein. Even more pics! We drool, we dream.
- We could spend all day perusing the airbnb collections, especially the top 40. Makes us want to travel!
- The completely awesome Ghostly Store has new prints by PA fave artist Andy Gilmore in stock. We want them all, for real.
- One of the best apartments, ever! It belongs to the amazing interior designer Kristen Collins. Bonus: we’ve met her and she’s a doll!
Fashion and Style
- NYC’s fashionable people have a bracelet-off! We definitely have our faves: @RachelStrugatz @AJMukamal @shionat @maguiresteele
- Our blogging dreams would come true if we were able to witness the glamour at this completely awesome event hosted by Ari Seth Cohen, creator of one of our favorite style blogs, Advanced Style. (Extra bonus: Tavi is co-host!) Would Fabulous Retiree Wear? Indeed!
- Forever21 may finally lose a copyright case! Inspiring activism by Brooklyn designer Eliza Starbuck.
- Two Kreayshawn makeup tutorials: one practical and one silly. We will have wings someday, we promise. (One big room, full of bad bitches…wearing dope eyeliner!)
- Beyonce is the babe of the century! Check out a cell phone video from her show at Roseland Sunday.
- Darcel Disappoints is the latest addition to Opening Cermony’s blog contributors. Love him!
- Jay-Z + Kanye + Lolcats = I can haz watch the throne? LOLOLOL white america… (Thanks to Liz C of Snap Truck NYC for the link!)
- LOVING Hamish and Andy’s Gap Year! See if you can spot PA good friends who got caught up in one of their pranks!