- Nitehawk Cinema has got it going ON this week with 2 amazing films that we really want to see: Michael Rappaport’s A Tribe Called Quest documentary Beats, Rhymes & Life and Errol Morris’s Tabloid.
- Uniqlo’s pop-up roller rink at the Lot at the High Line. See some fun pics here!
- Super excited for The Truth Is I Am You (pictured above), a Warhol-inspired floating poem and art installation at Governor’s Island beginning later in August.
- Get your Mehindi on this Saturday the Brooklyn Museum this Saturday at 2pm.
- Just like everyone else, we are SO excited for the Missoni/Target collaboration (dropping next month) and are loving this look book.
- The Bag of the Summer!A perfect cross-body from Greenpoint neighborhood fave Dalaga NYC.
- Who wouldn’t love this adorable gold french bulldog ring from VeraMeat jewelry?
- So moved by all the It Gets Better videos, especially the ones starring our favorite True Blood actors!
- Did you ever wonder if the nostalgia cycle for our childhood pop-culture favorites was getting faster?
- David Rees = Genius. A Twitter URL shortening service our grandparents can understand!
- Kind of into this social experiment involving a Starbucks card that anyone can use and/or add money to!
- Ok, we know that scanning food is not a new phenomenon, but we can’t help but looooove SCANDYBARS.
- Get excited for Project Runway All Stars later this year! Go Mondo!