- Scouting locations for the next PA corporate retreat (not real): 10 Best Beach Cities
- PAs Thea and Nina are there for real! We are jealous. A vicarious trek through Iceland
- So, apparently Warhol used to illustrate children’s books? Kind of awesome.
- FWD? Just stumbled across “How to Dress like a Parisian” in Lonny Mag.
- Watch Katy B’s new video for “Witches Brew.” A little Gaga, a little Twilight… She’s kinda Victoria-esque.
- Bringing back the written word: Snail Mail My Email is an art project that transforms your email to handwritten letters.
- SOO excited for Jeffrey Eugenides’ new book “The Marriage Plot” out in Oct. Unrequited love triangle set in 80s!
- Way too excited about this: Zara is finally launching e-commerce site!!
- Effie Trinket – that is, Elizabeth Banks – talks about the Hunger Games. This is one casting we are down with.
- Soon, no more copay for the pill! Great news for those not seeking to breed. Not that theres anything wrong with that.
- We love that Miley Cyrus’ gay rights tattoo sparked a debate among her fans.
- Fany Gerson’s Spicy Mango Ice from her cookbook Paletas will heat you up and cool you down.
- Oh no! PA fave M. Wells is closing down. Who wants to go get in some last hurrah type action?
- The world hates us… and Motorino is closing down too? WE WILL STARVE.
- Although: weirdly, IKEA is having an all-you-can-eat Swedish Crayfish Party at their stores on August 19. We are intrigued.
*For more lovely links, follow us on twitter!