- Amazing photographs from the Arctic to cool down your eyes on hot days.
- This video of a man exclaiming over an illegal fireworks display is making us cry from laughter:
- Ana Montiels colorful and sweet graphics
- Aaah love these woodcut prints from the Tugboat Printshop so much!
- Ted Leo is touring! And his Pharmacists, too.
- Check out PA Kiki’s Songify creation! Warning: it’s about the taint.
- Tim Gunn on ‘Jersey Shore’s’ Snooki’s Fashion: It’s the Monkey House at the Zoo
- FINALLY! There’s been a hole in our heart the size of a Newsies sing-along and The Bellhouse will fill it Friday night!
- James Franco continues his inexplicable quest to amaze/amuse us with an exhibit opening Saturday at PS1
- Chrome users: check out the OK GO/Google HTML5 collab All Is Not Lost (cooler than it sounds)
- These Chunky Triangle Necklaces from The Little Drom Store come in so many colors! We want them all.
- This SEQUINED eagle print dress from Foley and Corinna spotted on Jen from Jen Loves Kev is AMAZING. And on sale!
- More gorgeousness from Tokyo Milk
- LITERALLY the most beautiful cheese plates ever. Basically jewelry for your table. (via Elements of Style)
- Uh oh, Google + trouble: Suspending accounts for kind of no good reason.
- Um. Has the NYTimes run out of news? This basically says “Dresses, they are cool/comfy, can you believe it?”
- Ladies, defend thyselves!! Also, gentlemen. Basic Self-Defense Moves Anyone Can Do
- Parks and Recreation has cast Tammy 1 – and it’s perfect.
- Check out pics from the Serious Eats Sandwich Festival