- Scary meets hilarious in the 30 Freakiest Ads of 2010 chosen by Adweek
- See the influence of music on the art of the 80s and 90s at MoMa’s Looking at Music 3.0
- Loving the Earth Day inspired wine cork window displays at Anthropologie
- Take a few notes from these stylin pics of high school kids in 1969 photographed by Arthur Shatz for Life Magazine
- In the best way possible, new Minx nail designs reminds us of our elementary school Trapper Keepers
- Coveting these magical women’s daily bike riding pants by Outlier
- Get hungry for Blackberry and Coconut Macaroon Tart at Smitten Kitchen
- Just in time for Easter, NYC gets a real Swedish candy store, Sockerbit
- Add a twist to healthy eating by trying passover foods, even if you’re not Jewish, at Shape Magazine
- Ok, whose buying us all tickets to see Kanye at MoMA?
- Falling in love with Alan Rickman all over again as he sings to us in French in this video
- Test your reading skills against the average Brit. Most people have only read 6 out of these 100 books according to the BBC
- Monster bar and restaurant Spritzenhaus opening soon in Greenpoint
- So excited about the Smorgasburg this summer at the Brooklyn Flea
For our latest internet findings, follow us on twitter!